Now … Shabab Program is better than ever before! A host of comprehensive competitive banking and non-banking privileges designed exclusively for Shabab between the ages of 18-25 years
- Personal loan at preferential interest rates and no loan fees, up to JD 2,000 for employed students and up to JD 10,000 for newly employed graduates.
- Quarterly grand prizes "Mazda 2018 cars"
- Cash prizes for five winners per month worth of JD 500 per winner No salary transfer fees, and no minimum account opening or minimum balance fees
- A Special Visa Debit card design card with no monthly fees
- Visa Credit Card issued with an exclusive design for Shabab customers and free of issuance and renewal fees design, for more details about Shabab Visa Credit Card please Click Here.
- Free Internet Shopping card
- Special Discounts and exclusive offers at selected restaurants, cafes, entertainment centers, health clubs, shopping malls and many more. To see the list of the select merchants and the respective discounts, please Click Here.
- Dedicated customer contact center only for Shabab customers on the number 06-5500011
- Free access to Arab Banks’ digital banking services (Internet Banking “Arabi Online” , “Arabi Mobile” Application for Smartphones in addition to the ATM & ITM services)
Free SMS alerts service to keep you updated on your account transactions
Join the Shabab Program from Arab Bank today! Click Here to apply now.
For more information, please call Shabab Customer Contact Center on 06-5500011
- To view Shabab draws winners please Click Here
- To view the Programs’ terms and conditions Click Here
- To view the special terms & conditions related to draws please Click Here
- Valid national ID (Valid passport with valid Resident visa for Non-Jordanian)
- Valid Residency Document (Non-Jordanian Only)
- Proof of address : landline phone number OR utility bill(Electricity or water dated within three months) OR Leasing Contract
- Leasing Contract
- P.O Box and Postal Code
*The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which it finds relevant specifically to the case.