The Board continuously protects and enhances shareholders’ long-term value by taking responsibility for the Bank's overall corporate governance.
Arab Bank’s Board of Directors is elected for a period of four years by the General Assembly. Members possess a wide range of skills and expertise, enabling them to present valuable contributions. The Board meets at least six times a year and has set out an agenda for each meeting.
- Mr. Sabih Taher Masri
- H.E. Dr. Bassem Ibrahim Awadallah
- Ministry of Finance, Saudi Arabia
Represented by Mr. Hisham Mohammed Attar
Social Security Corporation
Represented by Dr. Hamzeh Ahmad Jaradat
- Mr. Wahbe Abdullah Tamari
- Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation
Represented by H.E. Mr. Khaled Anis (Zand Irani)
- Mr. Bassam Wa'el Kanaan
- Mr. Abbas Farouq Zuaiter
- H.E. Mr. Alaa Arif Batayneh
- H. E. Mr. Suleiman Hafez Al-Masri
- Mr. Usama Mikdashi