Welcome to “Arabi e-Tadawul”!
Arabi e-Tadawul is an exclusive service offered to Arab Bank customers allowing them to apply for a foreign brokerage account with Al Arabi Investment Group – Jordan through Arabi Mobile app.
You can open your account through Arabi Mobile by clicking on the “Plus+” tab under the “More” section then clicking the “Investments” tab and choosing “Arabi eTadawul” option, then following the steps to fill out your application. Your application will be processed within 2 business days.
By simply opening an account, the customer will be able to obtain their unique username and password to start trading online on US markets directly by downloading and activating a trusted application (AB Invest Mobile)
Your new account, will also enable you to invest in major Arab and global markets through contacting and communicating with AB Invest.
The below is a non-exclusive list of risks associated with trading in financial securities:
- Trading in financial securities carries a high degree of financial risks, including the risk of loss of profit and/or total capital invested.
- There are no guarantees (past, present or future) that investing in financial securities will yield profits.
- Investments are subject to financial losses on the short and long terms.
- Trading in financial securities over the internet carries many risks, including but not limited to; connectivity speed risks, hacking and cyber security breach risks, loss of data, malfunctions in the software and hardware used, amongst many others.
- Political and legislative risks specific to those markets.
We confirm that Al-Arabi Investment Group Company (AB Invest) provides execution/flow services for trading orders only, and that any information, news, analysts’ recommendations, financial analysis, reports, opinions or other commentary the investor receives whether directly from Arab Bank PLC or any of its branches, Subsidiaries, Affiliates or from Al-Arabi Investment Group Company (AB Invest) or from one of its employees, the websites or the applications shall not be deemed as investment advice and it cannot be relied upon to make trading decisions. Arab Bank PLC or any of its branches, Subsidiaries, Affiliates or from Al-Arabi Investment Group Company (AB Invest) only provide information to clients without any guarantees or follow up to the accuracy of the giving information, recommendations, analysis, news and statistics. Therefore, the client must conduct his/her own research and from his/her own sources in order to make any trades.
Arab Bank PLC or any of its branches, Subsidiaries, Affiliates or from Al-Arabi Investment Group Company (AB Invest) are not responsible for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profits or investment which may arise directly or indirectly as a result of use or reliance on any information, analysts’ recommendations or financial analysis provided by the AB Invest, one of its employees, the websites or the applications.
Please read the Warnings of Investment/Trading Risks/Risks of trading over the internet/The JSC Risk Bulletin, and ensure you fully understand the risks involved in your trades and seek independent advice if necessary.
General & special terms and conditions of service apply
- AB Invest/Arab Bank have the right to reject an application without disclosing the reason
- For the account to be activated, the customer is obliged to fill in all the required data correctly and accurately.
- The account opening agreement and all documents related to the account opening process must be accepted and approved by the customer.
- Existing customers with active foreign brokerage accounts at AB Invest will not be able to use “Arabi e-Tadawul” service to re-open a new separate account. However, they will be able to contact AB Invest directly to activate their brokerage account online and obtain their username and password to start trading online.
Download Arabi Mobile app now!
You can contact the customer care center for assistance on 4600900.