Arab Bank provides a host of services to facilitate serving customers with visual, hearing and mobility disabilities. These services were designed to enable customers with special needs to complete their daily banking transactions with ease, security and privacy.
These services include:
- Large keyboard with “Braille” technology at selected Arab Bank ATMs, with the aim of facilitating the completion of banking transactions for visually impaired customers.
- Ramps at selected ATMs and branch entrances, in addition to car parks for customers with mobility disabilities to facilitate their access to the bank
- Audio and video recording service for visually impaired customers, in order to document any banking transaction conducted with the branch relationship officers.
- All Arab Bank ATMs heights are suitable for customers using wheelchairs.
- Our website content is compatible with audio-assist apps used for reading electronic content by visually impaired customers.
Special terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 4600900 from Amman, or call our toll free number 0800 22222 if calling from any city outside Amman (within Jordan).