Arab Bank - Zain Visa Credit Card
With the Arab Bank – Zain Visa Credit Card you will earn points on every purchase you make using your card locally or abroad.
1 point for every JOD 1.25 spent on the Classic Card and 1 point for every JOD 1 spent on the Gold Card
Free bonus points upon the issuance of your Arab Bank - Zain Classic or Gold Credit Card and up to 250 points
You can redeem your accumulated points towards any of the following products and services from Zain:
Monthly bill settlement (for postpaid subscribers)
Recharge Cards (for prepaid subscribers)
Mobile handsets and accessories
SMS & MMS bundles
Fast net bundles
Free minutes bundles
And that is not all, the Arab Bank – Zain Visa Credit Card also entitles you to a host of benefits including:
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit
- Convenient Easy Payment Plan starting from as low as 0%
- Flexible repayment options starting from as low as 5% of the monthly outstanding amount
Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 45 days
- Credit Shield Insurance which covers 100% of outstanding balance, in event of death or permanent disability of primary cardholder
- Free SMS alert services to keep you posted on all your card transactions
- Get up to five supplementary cards
- Manage your credit card account through the Internet and Phone Banking Services for free
- Pay your utility bills (electricity, water, etc.) conveniently through the internet Banking Service
Access to 24 hour Customer Contact center
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
Dedicated sales team – ready to serve you at your convenience
So why wait? Apply for an Arab Bank – Zain Visa Credit Card today!
|How to Apply
- Through our Online Application Form
- Call our Contact Center on 4600900
- Visit any of our branches (visit our Branch Locator page here)
- Valid national ID or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Jordanian)
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
*The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which it finds relevant specifically to the case.
To apply or for more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 4600900, or call our toll free number 0800 22222 if calling from any city outside Amman (within Jordan).
You can also interact with us through
Issuance and usage of the card are subject to the terms and conditions relating to this product.
Terms and conditions and fees relating to this product apply.