Introducing the new Arabi Mobile service. Great features, better experience!
“Arabi Mobile” by Arab Bank has just been upgraded with a new design, great features and a better experience. You can still enjoy conducting your banking transactions but with a more personalized feel, enhanced flexibility, and more advanced features which will give you a unique experience.
The new Arabi Mobile service offers you the following new and exciting features:
- Login with fingerprint and pattern (availability depending on mobile handset model )
- Personalized app design depending on your program (Premium, Shabab, and Elite)
- Beneficiary Management (add, edit, delete, add beneficiary as trusted)
- Home/Dashboard (a comprehensive dashboard of accounts/cards/deposits and loans)
- Show/hide accounts and cards
- Drag and drop feature for conducting transfers and payments easily
- Filter and search transactions
- Scheduled transfer Management
- Registered device management (Not required from Arabi Online service anymore)
- Manage fingerprint/pattern login
- First and second password management
- Conveniently share your IBAN via several applications (Whatsapp, email, …etc.…)
- eFawateercom multiple bills Inquire and payment capabilities
- Apply for a Credit Card, Programs, Deposit or a Loan ( Personal , Auto or Housing loans )
- Locate the nearest Arab Bank branch / ATM
New user? You can instantly register to the new Arabi Mobile app with a valid debit card and an active SMS Express service
All you have to do is download and install Arabi Mobile for free through
Current “Arabi Online” or “Arabi Mobile” subscribers can login into this service using the same username and password. You only need to activate your device from the app itself by entering a one time password (subscription to SMS Express Service is a must).
If you did not receive the One time password via SMS, you can contact the customer care center for assistance on 4600900 or 0791600900, or call our toll free number 0800 22222 if calling from any city outside Amman (within Jordan).And you can send your inquiry through clicking the following link :http://arabbank.jo/en/contactus.aspx
You can also interact with us through