“Arabi Mobile” Application for Smartphones and tablets
With Arabi Mobile application on your smart phone or tablet you can conduct many of your banking transactions easily and securely wherever you are and whenever you want.
With Arabi Mobile application you can:
- View balances and details of your accounts
- View balances and details of your credit cards accounts
- Transfer funds within your accounts.
- Transfer funds within Arab Bank Jordan.
- Transfer funds to local and international banks
- Create future and recurring transfers
- Settle due amounts on your Credit Cards or any other Arab Bank Credit Cards
- Settle your due utility bill Payments
- Settle your current bills through "eFAWATEERcom" system instantly, The service is now currently available for following:
- Jordan Customs
- Irbid Electricity
- Greater Amman Municipality
- Jordan Engineers Association
- Tikyet Um Ali
- Social Security Corporation
- A2A Company
- Apply for a Credit Card or a Loan ( Personal , Auto or Housing loans )
- Locate the nearest Arab Bank branch / ATM
- Send secure mail to the Bank
All you have to do is download and install Arabi Mobile for free through
Then enter your existing username and password of Arabi Online service, and activate the service using any of the below methods:
If you were subscribed to SMS Express Service, you can activate Arabi Mobile by logging on to Arabi Online and selecting the Device List option under the “Arabi Mobile” tab then selecting the “Activate” button. You will receive a text message to your mobile phone with a one time activation code.
If you are not subscribed to the SMS Express Service, you can activate the service by calling our customer contact center on 06 4600900.
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 4600900, or call our toll free number 0800 22222 if calling from any city outside Amman (within Jordan).And you can send your inquiry through clicking the following link
You can also interact with us through